Karoo Soul Food Retreat
Empowering you to take charge of your health and life purpose through Ayurvedic Nutrition, Yoga and Energy Healing
Kim Van Niekerk and Kim Laubscher
3 nights all inclusive package
R4800 per person
- 3 Nights accommodation at Blanco Guest Farm
in your own private en-suite room.
- All meals plus 2 teas with treats included
- Retreat program
- Full use of all resort facilities
Next retreat coming soon.
Contact us for more information.
How healthy would you like to be?
Over the years of practicing and teaching yoga, energy techniques and Ayurveda, we have developed a deep passion for using nature to guide our inner souls. We have found the body benefits from movement, the mind benefits from stillness, and the soul benefits from being in nature. At this retreat we offer you a personalised health experience that enables you to understand your unique mind/body type so you can adjust your mind, your diet, lifestyle and daily routine to ensure weight control, optimum energy and flow and repattern yourself for radiance and great health.
You can transform your health – join us to empower yourself
Yoga – Tune into our inner body, our internal flow and natural healing systems
Yoga is an ancient science which aims to bring about optimal harmony of our emotional, physical, mental and spiritual life. It offers many healthy living principles and various techniques of asana, pranayama, meditation, mudra and banda.
Join us to gently explore the therapeutic benefits of Yoga and pranayama for optimising your life force and overall wellbeing. All levels are welcomed.
Ayurvedic Nutrition – Explore this ancient sister science to Yoga
These sessions will offer an introduction to the beautiful wisdom of the Ayurvedic approach to optimal health via our unique body assessments and understanding the importance of our personalised food and lifestyle choices.
Join us as we tune into nature’s natural wisdom, seasons, and rhythms in order to optimise our energy flow and structure your personalised roadmap for wellbeing.
Energy Healing – Create powerful shifts in your reality through connecting back to your Essence
Come and learn how to work with your energy field in order to remove all beliefs, perceptions, paradigms and habits that are keeping you stuck in old destructive patterns that prevent you from living your most vital life and from achieving the things you dream of.
In these sessions you will learn how to connect up the circuitry in your body that will enable you to enjoy optimal physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
At this four day country retreat you will:
- Experience various yoga asana, meditation and breathwork practices for optimal wellness
- Discussions on how to incorporate both yoga and Ayurveda into our busy lives with easy daily tools
- How to raise your immune system in order to live in our wild new world in a healthy, vital and grounded way.
- Experience new ways of understanding yourself, your mind and body
- Explore how to be free of disease and manage body and mind pain
- Discover how to achieve your natural body weight and increase your energy levels
- Discover Anchoring Techniques to master anxiety and stress
- Explore Ayurveda as a science of life from a nutritional and body awareness perspective
- Learn the importance of digestive fire and body toxins as part of our body functioning.
- How to build the circuitry in our nervous systems that enables us to live on purpose, in purpose and with purpose.
- Practice Intentional Breathwork and Yoga Pranayama for energy release & emotional healing
- Have time to be still, relax, journal and explore your own inner self
- Daily nature walks, meditations and reflective time.
- Plant based food exploration including fun cooking time together
- Develop the start of your very own Thrive Plan
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing (for all seasons)
- Walking shoes
- Warm Jacket/rain jacket
- Costume (optional – for an evening or early morning swim or sauna)
- Yoga clothes and yoga mat
- Suntan cream. mosquito cream
- Own soft drinks
Monday afternoon/Evening from 3pm
6am Yoga class Tuesday
from 11 am Friday after final session
Let’s align with nature and live with a deeper sense of ease, flow and calm so that we may be more centred.
And all of this will take place in the Magical Karoo Mountains. This deeply spiritual place is the perfect backdrop for you to learn some tools to master your health.