Boost your winter health
Yoga & Detox Retreat
Kim Van Niekerk from Hello Healthi will be running a seasonal ayurvedic cleanse at Blanco
Kim Van Niekerk
3 nights all inclusive package
R5500 per person
- 3 Nights accommodation at Blanco Guest Farm
in your own private en-suite room.
- All meals plus 2 teas with treats included
- Retreat program
- Full use of all resort facilities
Date: 07 – 11 June 2021
Reflect and reset for the winter season
The week will include optional walks, relax time, podcast listening times, reference websites to explore, music therapy, sauna. Hello healthi offers this unique guided cleanse as a space to be gentle with yourself, learn about seasonal cleanses with food, and comforting daily self-care practice.
Take this time to empower yourself through the healing practices of therapeutic yoga and Ayurvedic Nutrition.
Here are 6 key signs that you’re ready for the cleanse:
- You are ready to feel better than you’ve ever felt before.
- You want to see which of your symptoms, aches, pains, allergies, headaches, digestive issues, bloating can disappear with detoxing.
- You absolutely love your body and want to explore your body’s potential… at any age.
- You want more energy.
- You want better sleep.
- You want to Lose weight and be lithe, fit and strong.
- You want to clean up your habits. Renew your taste buds. Refresh your recipes… and get your kitchen on track. Emerge with smarter cravings.
Full guided gentle Ayurvedic cleanse 4 days:
- Ayurvedic herbs for each individual to support the cleanse
- All 3 meals for the cleanse beautifully prepared.
- All pre and post digestive mixes for the cleanse
- Ayurveda 101 – basics to be covered
- Some Ayurvedic cooking guidelines and classes
- Follow up recipes for after the cleanse –
- 1-1 ayurvedic assessments and recommendations as to rebalance and your own food choices.
- Daily gentle yoga 7-8h30 am
- Guided meditations
- Prananyama classes
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing (for all seasons)
- Walking shoes
- Warm Jacket/rain jacket
- Costume (optional – for an evening or early morning swim or sauna)
- Yoga clothes and yoga mat
- Suntan cream. mosquito cream
- Own soft drinks
07 – 11 June 2021
Monday afternoon/Evening from 3pm
6am Yoga class Tuesday
from 11 am Friday after final session
082 775 5178
Let’s align with nature and live with a deeper sense of ease, flow and calm so that we may be more centred.
Are you ready to see how good you can feel, have more fun in a body that feels better than ever.
Then DON’T miss out. Spaces limited.