Race Profile – 2021 Blanco Trail Run
21.1km – R175 entry fee: Fairly challenging route.
10km – R150 entry fee: Easy, flat route, can be walked – no cut off.
Kiddies Rumble 2km – R50.00 entry fee: Around the Estate – collect the treasures
Only for those running either event and wanting accommodation must be paid up on or before 1 May 2021. Completed entry forms and proof of payment for both race and accommodation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Blanco Guest farm is to be contacted directly for accommodation packages
Will be accepted up until 08:15 on race day. Completed entry forms and proof of payment can be emailed to email@example.com
NB: Please use your name as a reference number on all EFT transactions and note that proof must be emailed prior to the event.
08 May 2021 | 8:30 am
T-shirt to first 100 entries | Runners expected to carry own hydration pack/bottles
Bring your support team and make some beautiful family memories. Special Rate from R4500 for the entire weekend – includes accommodation & all meals for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12. Book by 31 January 2021. Contact us for accommodation packages
- Consists of both Single and Jeep tracks
- Rugged rocky outcrops and at places soft river sand
- Altude 4200Ft
- Can expect cold condions – runners to carry warm tops
- Trail weaves along river banks entering the private game reserve (see map below)
- 10km route, which forms part of the 21km route, is relatively ﬂat with a few gradual hills.
- 21km route enters the Winterberg mountain range. The ﬁrst 8km of the route is challenging.
- Magniﬁcent views and some game viewing will make the eﬀort worthwhile.
Blanco Guest Farm is a kid’s haven with every activity imaginable. From interacting with animals, tractor rides, jungle gyms, trampolines and much more. Guests are to bring own bar and soft drinks. (No Bar Facilities)
Standard Bank branch code 051120
Account Name: Blanco CC
Account Number: 082 684 960
(don’t forget your name as reference number)
Food and refreshments on sale for Day Visitors